The Purdue University CIT Student Council was founded in Spring 2017, and officially began operating in Fall 2017. This is a student council directly under the supervision of Dr. Marcus Rogers, the department head of Computer and Information Technology. All CIT students are members of the council, but it is run by a few board members.
- Host fun social events for the CIT students
- Get companies to hold tech-talks and/or recruiting events on campus
- Engage alumni after they graduate from Purdue
- Create a communication channel between Students and Professors
- Overall, get CIT Students more involved on campus!
"Wireshark capture or it didn't happen!"Shivam Trivedi, President
- Tyler Wasserott, Vice President
- Matt Thomas, Treasurer
- Rebecca Schneider, Secretary
- Sakhi Aggrawal, Representative - General
- Cory Shearer, Representative - NET
- Tristin Van Den Bulk, Representative - SAAD
- John Phan, Representative - Cybersecurity